Review of wex.biz….
Start 18 March 2015
The company Wex Investments is a group of professionals in different fields all over the world. The name WEX is an abbreviation – World Economic Experts. The basic core of our company is its creators – successful experts in trading who got high results in Forex trading, and having great experience in investments into different financial streams. The creators rule the company at the moment, their experience and authority among certain ranges made it possible to attract more professional experts: from working personnel to the administration.
At the moment due to distinguished approach of personnel recruitment we have a good team of specialists with great experience on the market trading, renting out and also car-services that install gas equipment on the machines. At the moment the partners of the company maintain thousands of cars in the Eastern and Western Europe and their number is constantly growing. We monitor that our partners regularly update their equipment , the experts get necessary studies and the work was done in favorable conditions.
The current priority is updating of all the services for installation of gas equipment of the 4+ generation. The biggest equipment supplier for our partners is an Italian brand BRC having its distributors in more than 70 countries. We are sure in the quality of our gas equipment, and the loyal prices for BRC trend gave us the opportunity to get wide range of clients.
We started our work on getting the capital into the trust management in 2009. Before we worked only with private investors with the individual terms of partnership. In 2015 we made the decision to widen the number of the partner companies and to invest into new kinds of activity. Also the company needs a push forward for developing and we plan open new services on gas equipment installation in other cities. For attracting new investors in Great Britain we registered the company Wex Investors LTD (number 9415496) and created infosystem for investments gathering through the Internet. Our experts have created some investment plans that let get real profits even with small investments.
Basic streams of activity and company profit at the current stage of development are: gas equipment installation and maintaining, Forex trading, trading and renting of apartments. The capital share in the company is the following: 30% of investments are taken by Forex trading and the rest 70% are distributed between investing into the renting and gas equipment installation on the cars, and also on the development of new investment programs.
During 6 years we are constantly consummating and raising our capital, helping to open and develop new projects. Based on invaluable experience we create new strategies that are not static: they are developing and moving ahead with the time and our new financial opportunities.
- Domain for 7 years (registered 29 July 2009);
- Server: 9 other sites per IP;
- DDOS protection by Cloud-Flare;
- Handwritten script;
- Domain registrar whois.dynadot.com
- SSL certificate for 1 year by COMODO;
- Unique design;
- Original content;
Promotion: forums and monitorings list here allhyipmon.ru;
- Language: English, Russian;
- PS accepted: PerfectMoney (verified), Payeer, OkPay, BitCoin;
- Payment type: manual (from 5 to 24 hours, but no longer than 24 hours);
- Commission: no;
- Minimal deposit — $10;
- Minimal withdrawal— no;
- Affiliate program: 3level 8-2-1% from all partner’s profits;
- Contacts: feedback form, e-mail, skype, address;
Ref. back: send personal data through ref. ordering form – «Ref.Back» button in the upper right corner of the website, or contact us through skype: rakovtsi.vladimir. After receiving the refs leave your review on the forum MMGP using the link to the blog topic on mmgp.ru, if you do not leave a review for a long time you may be denied in payment of RCB for subsequent orders.
|RCB||% RCB from deposit||RCB||% RCB from deposit|
Lucky RCB — this extra offer for RCB, adding new projects, we will install this type of refback on a permanent basis, it is important: Lucky RCB for each project is limited;
- Design: 4/5
- Technical data: 4/5
- Plans: 5/5;
- Support: 5/5;
- Texts: 4/5;
Total score: 4.4/5
Date : 04/09/2015 15:24
From/To Account : U8350630
Amount : -200.00
Currency : USD
Batch : 86310680
Memo : Shopping Cart Payment. Deposit to Newhyip. Wex Investments.
Thank you for reading a review of the HYIP project wex.biz, we welcome your feedback on the project, direct observations with regards to the review and reports on receipt of payment for the project.
P.S from the administration of Newhyip.com: We recommend you to: